Andal, also known as Godadevi, was a female saint and poetess who lived in the 8th century in South India. She is known for her devotion to Lord Vishnu and is considered one of the twelve Alvars, the great Vaishnava saints. Andal's poetry, known as Thiruppavai and Nachiyar Thirumozhi, is considered among the most beautiful and poignant in Tamil literature.
Here are some of the uses of this product:
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during Navaratri and Dussehra. It is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls) of all shapes and sizes to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every Kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
• In this golu doll, Andal is depicted as a lovely Goddess, and she is standing and holding a parrot.
• This Andal doll is a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with clay. Andal Golu Dolls are known for their vibrant colors and intricate designs, which are often hand-painted by skilled artisans.
• This Andal doll will unquestionably emit a pleasant and spiritual energy if you decorate your home for Navratri.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu dolls for this Navarathri from Giri.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings.
• During Navaratri, people visit each other's homes to see the Golu display and offer prayers. It is considered an auspicious time to seek blessings from the Divine and to celebrate the victory of good over evil.