2. Types of personal information collected
The types of personal information we collect includes:
- Contact details (including email address, telephone number(s), residential and delivery addresses);
- Information to identify you
- Payment and transaction details/history
3. How personal information is collected and held
We may collect your personal information in relation to your interactions and transactions with us which will include when you:
- Make a purchase in store or place an order online
- Request customer service or contact us
- Post a review or comment on one of our websites or social media pages, or post a rating or review or other user generated content on one of our websites or apps.
Our security controls are continually reviewed to ensure that the protection of your personal information is maintained.
4. Purposes for handling personal information
We handle your personal information in connection with providing, administering, improving and personalising our products and services, and to support our business functions. This can include:
- To manage your requests for products and services, including delivery, processing payments, providing refunds and discounts;
- To register and service your account, including keeping your information up‐to‐date, and verifying your identity;
- To communicate with you about our products, services and promotions
- To help us improve our products and services, including conducting product and market research;
- To improve our operational processes to enhance your customer experience;
- To respond to your feedback, queries or concerns;
- Working with our service providers
Using personal information, we endeavour to improve our understanding of your interests, suitability and behaviour in relation to products, services and offers.
We may provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), our digital services and other means unless you opt out by calling us on + 61 410 582 402. These communications may relate to the products and services we provide, and other products which may be of interest to you.
5. Sharing of personal information
We work with overseas head office that carry out specific functions on our behalf, and assist us with:
- Technology services including application, development and technical support, processing, storing, hosting and analysing data
- Processing payments
- Communicating our offers and promotions to you
- Product development and market research
Some of our service providers including technology or data storage providers may be located in countries outside Australia.
When we disclose your information overseas, we take steps to ensure that our service providers are obliged to protect the privacy and security of your personal information in accordance with the standards that apply in Australia including that they only use Personal Information for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
6. Procedures for access to or correction of your personal information
If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to email:email@example.com or
Phone: +61 410 582 402
7. Complaints and concerns
If you have any complaints or concerns about this Policy, or our handling of your personal information, you can contact us as by email.Once a complaint has been lodged, we will let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a full response within 30 days.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +61 410 582 402
Dated: June 2018