Vishnu Durga, also known as Narayani, is one among the numerous forms of Goddess Durga. She is also known as Yoga Maya. She is depicted in peaceful form (Samumya Vadana), as well as in a fierce form as Mahishasuramardini. Kamsa was told, in a prophecy, that the eighth child of Devaki will kill him. When it was time for Lord Vishnu Himself to soon take form as the eighth son of Devaki, he ordered Yogamaya (also known as Durga, Bhadrakali, Narayani, Chandika, Vaishnavi, Sharada, Ishaani, Vijaya, Chin Bhavani, Amba and Ambika) to be born as the daughter of Yashoda. As per Lord Vishnu's orders, Yogamaya transferred Shesha from the womb of Devaki to the womb of Rohini. Mistaking Durga's birth to be the prophesiced eighth child, Kamsa was about to kill her, when she took a cosmic form in a blaze and forewarned him: ""The Eighth child who shall end you has been born. He is in Gokul!""
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held during the Hindu festival of Navaratri in South India. Golu, a seasonal celebration of Navratri and the Dussehra festival, is a set of steps decorated with Bommais (dolls), of all shapes and sizes.
• Vishnu Durgai bommai is a serene yet bold form of the Goddess as a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with clay, and beautifully hand-painted.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique Golu Doll piece for this Navaratri.
• A traditional showpiece you simply must have for your home.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings.
• Suitable for all types of Golu padis.