How Friends Are Parted - Tales From The Hitopadesha - English | by Anant Pai/ Amar Chitra Katha/ Comic Book
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 91065620
Language : English
Publisher : Amar Chitra Katha
Height : 10 Inch
Depth : 1 Inch
Width : 7 Inch
9units left in stock!
|• Looking for an exciting and engaging read that offers timeless wisdom and moral lessons? Look no further than "Hitopadesha: How Friends Are Parted" by Anant Pai!
• Hitopadesha: How Friends Are Parted is a book by Anant Pai, an Indian author, and illustrator who is best known for his work in creating and publishing Indian comic books that focus on Indian history and mythology.
• The book is a retelling of one of the stories from the Hitopadesha, an ancient Indian collection of fables and moral stories.
• The story in the book revolves around two close friends: a deer and a crow. The deer is captured by a hunter and begs his friend, the crow, to help him escape. The crow agrees to help and devises a plan to free the deer.
• However, in the process of trying to free his friend, the crow is caught by the hunter. The story teaches an important lesson about the consequences of rash actions and the importance of thinking things through before acting.
• Anant Pai's retelling of the story is accompanied by colorful illustrations that make the story engaging and accessible for readers of all ages. The book is written in English.
• Hitopadesha: How Friends are Parted is an excellent introduction to the world of Indian fables and moral stories. It teaches readers important life lessons in a fun and engaging way, making it a great read for children and adults alike