Homa Dravya is a mixture of various natural substances used in Hindu rituals and ceremonies such as Homa or Yajna. Homa is a sacred fire ritual that is performed for various purposes such as spiritual purification, healing, and invoking the blessings of deities.
* The composition of Homa Dravya can vary depending on the specific purpose of the Homa or Yajna.
* The ingredients used in Homa Dravya may vary depending on the specific ritual being performed, but typically include items such as ghee (clarified butter), wood or dried cow dung cakes for fuel, and various herbs and spices such as camphor, sandalwood, and saffron.
* The Homa Dravya 108 Herbs can be offered to the sacred fire as an offering to the deities, and as the ingredients burn, they release a fragrant smoke that is believed to have purifying and healing properties.
* The smoke is said to carry the offerings to the gods and bring their blessings to the participants of the ritual.
* Homa Dravya is an important part of many Hindu rituals and ceremonies and is believed to be a powerful tool for spiritual and physical healing.
* It is typically sold in pre-packaged quantities and can be found in our religious store.