Jayadratha - Retold From The Mahabharata - English | by Subhas L Desai/ Amar Chitra Katha/ Comic Book
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 91065653
Language : English
Publisher : Amar Chitra Katha
Height : 10 Inch
Depth : 1 Inch
Width : 7 Inch
9units left in stock!
|• "Jayadratha Retold from Mahabharata" is an English book from the Amar Chitra Katha series written by Subhas L Desai. The book tells the story of Jayadratha, a character from the ancient Indian epic, the Mahabharata.
• Jayadratha was the king of Sindhu, and he was married to Dushala, the sister of the Kauravas, the clan that opposed the Pandavas in the great battle of Kurukshetra.
• Jayadratha was known for his bravery and his martial skills, but he was also ambitious and sought to increase his power and influence.
• In the Mahabharata, Jayadratha is best known for his role in the death of Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, one of the Pandava brothers. During the battle of Kurukshetra, Abhimanyu broke through the Kaurava's formation and entered their army.
• Jayadratha, who was stationed at the head of a column of troops, used his powers to prevent anyone from coming to Abhimanyu's aid, allowing him to be surrounded and killed.
• The book "Jayadratha Retold from Mahabharata" tells this story and explores the character of Jayadratha in greater depth. It also examines the moral implications of his actions and the consequences of his ambition.
• The book is beautifully illustrated and is a fascinating retelling of one of the most dramatic moments in the Mahabharata.