1. Sri Vaibhava Lakshmi Vrata Pujai\
2. Sri Vaibhava Lakshmi Vishesa Archanai\
3. Sri Mahalakshmi Ashtakam (namastEstu mahAmAyE)\
4. Sri Mahalakshmi Stuti\
5. Sri Ashtalakshmi Stotram (sumanasa vandita)\
- It is widely believed that if you keep a fast on Fridays and worship the divine feminine energy of Vaibhava Lakshmi, all your wishes will come true and you will become successful and prosperous. The puja is performed in the evening when the sun sets. After cleaning the puja altar, make a rangoli and place uncooked rice on it forming a square. Before starting the puja, establish a fragrant kalasham with water, cardamom, edible camphor and saffron. Close it with a lid holding coins. The Vaibhava Lakshmi yantram or Ashtalakshmi picture can be placed nearby for worship. The yantram picture and the kalasham can be decorated with sandalwood paste, kumkum and flowers. The Vaibhava Lakshmi Puja commences with the Ganesh Puja, followed by the Vaibhava Lakshmi worship, by listening to or reading the Vaibhava Lakshmi legend and bhajans, ending with an aarti. This pooja book is available in fluid tamil for easy recital while simultaneously performing pooja.