Rudraksha Mala :
Rudraksha is one of the most potent symbols used in Hinduism. It is considered to be the most potent manifestation of the Cosmic Force. Rudraksha is a blessing from Lord Shiva himself to protect mankind from worldly sufferings and miseries.
Different Mukh Rudraksha Beads, Rudraksha Mala, and Rudraksha Bracelets Available.
1. Mitigates the past reactions of karmas
2. Protects against ominous accidents and unfortunate events
3. Cures the influence of adverse planets
4. Aids in memory and decision making
5. Regulates blood pressure
6. Minimizes stress and relaxes the mind
7. Wherever Rudraksha has worshipped the Goddess of wealth always stays there.
8. Helps in the awakening of Kundalini.
9. Peace and harmony.
10. Controls stress, hypertension, and blood pressure.
11. Increases self-power.
12. Gives peace of mind to the wearer, stimulates the mind, and sharpens the intellect.
13. Balances the chakras and heal diseases in the body
14. removes the blood impurities
15. it can cure headache, cough, paralysis
16.it provides Citric acid, Vitamin C
Spatika Mala :
The Semi-Precious Stones known as Sphatik Mala in India is regarded as an excellent medium for religious practices. Not only the Hindus, but the Christians and Muslims also use it as a Japa Mala or Prayer Beads. Its naturally cool tendency makes it an ideal product to wear to keep one cool.
Crystal or Quartz Rosary is made of stone which is clear as water hence the term crystal clear is used so much around the world. It has been entitled as "Universal Crystal" because of its immense power and it is the most recognized type of crystal. It has a property to cut out the negativity, so a Crystal Mala can be used as a cleanser in terms of the spiritual, mental, and physical facets.
1)Sphatika is a conductor of heat
2)reduce negative vibration
3)diminishes stress, supports healing abilities
Sphatik Mala Benefits
Rudraksha Mala :