Tulsi Mala :
Tulsi means "the incomparable one". Tulsi is Divinity. It has a very distinguished appearance, aroma, and flavor. It maintains ritual purity and wards off evil. Tulsi is regarded as the 4th incarnation of the supreme Goddess. Tulsi is regarded as best for worshipping Lord Vishnu, Ram, and Krishna. According to Ayurveda, it is very useful for curing throat diseases. It is also used for the purification of the body. It gives peace of mind and reduces stress.
1)Tulsi Mala brings equanimity of thoughts and emotions.
2)Tulsi Mala is beneficial in treating skin diseases.
3)Tulsi Mala is instrumental in cleansing the mind, body, and soul of all impure karma and thoughts.
Sandal Mala :
Sandalwood has the aroma that can stimulate sensuality, grant a sense of awareness, invoke tranquility, awaken the divine thoughts within and promote profound relaxation, help the mind to unwind, and help open the heart to love. Using rosaries-Japa mala made of original Sandalwood beads would facilitate easy focus during meditation. Associated with Mahalakshmi, Sandalwood Malas would bestow the blessings of Sri Mahalakshmi.
1. Sandalwood stimulates and jazz it up the sense of awareness.
2. Burning sandalwood mala (garland) helps to speed up the healing work. It brings a deeper relaxation to the state of the mind.
3. Sandalwood mala also enhance the spiritual inclination of the individual.
4. It is good for stress relief as well.
5. It brings good luck to you. It diminishes the negative waves around you.
6. Sandalwood Mala (garland) protect you from evil eyes.
7. It makes your wishes come true.
8. It helps the mind to concentrate on one thing. To unwind the mind, sandalwood mala (garland) is considered a great way.
9. It goes directly to your heart as it is a perfect meditation tool.
10. Sandalwood Mala (garland) protect you from evil eyes.
11. It goes directly to your heart as it is a perfect meditation tool.
12. It brings a deeper relaxation to the state of the mind.