Brass Crawling Krishna Idol - 2.5 Inches | Antique Finish Laddu Gopal Murti Statue for Janmashtami/ 100 Gms Approx
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : 5250403
Material : Brass
Height : 2.5 Inch
Depth : 1 Inch
Width : 1.5 Inch
• A common representation of Lord Krishna, a respected deity in Hinduism, is Krishna with Laddu. In this representation, Lord Krishna is frequently seen holding a laddu, an ancient Indian confection consisting of wheat, sugar, and ghee.
• As one of his favorite delicacies, the laddu, Lord Krishna is frequently shown with one in his palm or mouth. One of the most popular Hindu Gods is Lord Krishna, who is said to be the eighth manifestation of Lord Vishnu. He is frequently portrayed as a youthful, naughty youngster with a reputation for his comical pranks and charming personality.
• This unique antique showpiece is a well-carved brass product with the simplistic idea of sharing gifts with friends and families.
• Lord Krishna is a figure of love, devotion, and justice in Hinduism, as well as a representation of the mercy and compassion of the Gods.
• The iconic image of Lord Krishna holding a laddu symbolizes both his love of food and his lighthearted demeanor. The laddu is frequently presented to Lord Krishna as an act of devotion and thanksgiving and is also viewed as a symbol of wealth and good fortune.
• During festivals and other important occasions, Lord Krishna's devotees frequently present him with laddus as a means to beg for his blessings and grace.