Bala Tripurasundari is said to be the daughter of Goddess Parvati in legend. Also known as Balambigai (Ambikai's Bala or Ambikai's Daughter). As per the scripture Lalita Mahatmiyam, Bala is considered to be 9 years old child who on knowing the increasing bad deeds of demon Bhanda, proposed to her Mother Lalita alias Ambikai that she wishes to fight the battle and would enjoy destroying this demon and restoring peace to world.Product Features:
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held during the Hindu festival of Navaratri in South India. Golu, a seasonal celebration of Navratri and the Dussehra festival, is a set of steps decorated with Bommais (dolls), of all shapes and sizes.
• Bala Tripurasundari idol is a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with clay. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu Dolls for this Navarathri.
• A traditional showpiece you simply must have for your home.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings.
• If you intend to set up a Shaivism or Devi themed golu, then this bommai is a must-have.