As your Kolu Dolls collection increases you may need more steps/ space. We are pleased to offer our KoluPadi Extensions Range to meet your growing needs by protecting your original investment. Please select your FROM > TO choice.
Kolu Padi is used to keep Golu dolls during Navaratri season and it has different sizes and different steps. Click here for the product manual and Kolupadi Making videos.• Get ready to showcase your dolls in style with our innovative Golu Padi - the perfect solution for creating a stunning Navaratri display!
• The Sanskrit origins of the name Navaratri are Nava, which means nine, and Ratri, which means night. The nine days of Navaratri symbolise human efforts to pursue and attain self-fulfilment.
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during Navaratri and Dussehra. It is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls) of all shapes and sizes to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every Kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
• Crafted from durable and lightweight plastic, our Golu Padi is the perfect way to create a stunning display for your dolls.
• Our kolu Padi (steps) is easy to assemble and disassemble, with interlocking panels that can be arranged in a variety of configurations to suit your space and doll collection. Plus, the compact and stackable design makes it easy to store when not in use.
• Golu is a beautiful display of all the divine energy, or Shakti, in its different forms, present in the universe. The significance of Navaratri Golu lies in its presentation, which uses dolls and figures of human beings and idols of Gods and Goddesses that are kept for worship during Navratri.
• These dolls and figurines are typically placed on steps or rows of Golu Padi in odd numbers that can be either 3 steps, 5 steps, 7 steps, or 9 steps.
• Our Golu padi is available in different sizes like compact, regular, and triple.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with the unique collection of Golu Padi and dolls for this Navarathri from Giri.
• So why wait? Get your hands on our Golu Padi today and take your Golu display to the next level!