"Kamadhenu also identified with Surabhi is a divine bovine-goddess described in Hinduism as Gou Mata, the mother of all cows. She is a miraculous ""cow of plenty"" who provides her owner whatever he desire and is often portrayed as the mother of other cattle. She is typically shown in iconography as a white cow with a feminine head and breasts,bird wings, and peafowl tail, or as a white cow with other deities housed inside of her.
* Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during the Hindu festival of Navaratri.Golu, a seasonal celebration of Navratri and the Dussehra festival, is a set of steps decorated with Bommais (dolls), of all shapes and sizes.
* This Golu doll is intended to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
* Kamadhenu Idol is a traditional Kollu doll, handcrafted with eco-friendly, lightweight clay. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
* Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu dolls for this Navarathri.
* A traditional showpiece you simply must have for your home.
* An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings."