Hayagriva is an avatar of the God Vishnu. He is worshipped as the God of knowledge and wisdom, with a human body and a horse's head. Hayagriva is praised as the lord of wisdom and deep knowledge. His consort is Lakshmi. Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility, and prosperity. Haya implies ""horse,"" and Greeva means neck. He is believed to be the one who won over ignorance and foolishness with his pure knowledge.Here are some of the uses of this product:
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during Navaratri and Dussehra. It is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls) of all shapes and sizes to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every Kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
• Lakshmi Hayagreeavar appears in the Golu dolls in a sitting position with Lakshmi, holding various weapons in his four arms.
• Vishnu appeared as Hayagreeavar to kill a demon named Hiranyaksha, who had taken the earth to the bottom of a cosmic sea, and restored the earth to its place.
• Worshipping Lakshmi Hayagriva during Navaratri can bring a range of benefits to the devotees.
• Lakshmi Hayagreevar is a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with clay. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
• This lakshmi Hayagreevar will unquestionably emit a pleasant and spiritual energy if you decorate your home for Navratri.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu dolls for this Navarathri from Giri.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings. • During Navaratri, people visit each other's homes to see the Golu display and offer prayers. It is considered an auspicious time to seek blessings from the Divine and to celebrate the victory of good over evil.