Lakshmi Narasimha is a Hindu deity, who is an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. He is depicted as having a human-like body with a lion's head. His consort is Lakshmi. Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, fortune, power, beauty, fertility, and prosperity. Narasimha appeared to protect his devotee Prahlada from his father, the demon king Hiranyakashipu.Here are some of the uses of this product:
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during Navaratri and Dussehra. It is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls) of all shapes and sizes to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every Kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
• Lakshmi Narasimhar appears in the Golu dolls in a sitting position with Lakshmi, holding various weapons in his four arms.
• Lakshmi Narasimhar is worshipped as the embodiment of courage, strength, and protection.
• Lakshmi Narasimha is a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with papier mache. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
• This lakshmi Narashimar doll will unquestionably emit a pleasant and spiritual energy if you decorate your home for Navratri.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu dolls for this Navarathri from Giri.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings.
• During Navaratri, people visit each other's homes to see the Golu display and offer prayers. It is considered an auspicious time to seek blessings from the Divine and to celebrate the victory of good over evil.