* Nel (the name for Paddy grains in Tamil), is a symbol of prosperity and wealth in Hindu culture.
* Goddess Lakshmi is the one who blesses devotees with wealth and prosperity. Hence the deep symbolism between paddy and Goddess Lakshmi.
* It is a non-toxic, biodegradable organic product that can be used for pujas.
* Because of its ability to trap water and retain nutrients, it is employed in the soil.
* For terrace gardening, indoor and outdoor gardening, organic farms, horticulture, and floriculture, rice husk manure is excellent since it is soil-friendly.
* The hulls of rice are incredibly light.
* They are therefore particularly well suited to aerating and loosening soil so that roots may more easily draw in the necessary oxygen.
* It is the symbol of harvest and used as part of Pongal festival celebrations.
* This Nel Pack is intended for Puja Purposes, Havans, Homams, Temples, etc.