Navratri marks the most auspicious days, celebrated with great enthusiasm, dedicated solely to Goddess Durga and her nine avatars.
It is where diversity thrives in exhibiting various kolu dolls and figurines. It is also the time for inviting loved ones to rejoice, reminisce, and dance your hearts out. One such dance form which is steeped in our tradition is Bharatanatyam.
The intricate footwork, elaborate hand gestures, facial expressions, and graceful movement is what adds to the beauty and elegance of the performance.
• This Golu doll stood in Nataraja pose. Depicting Lord Shiva as the cosmic dancer and the representation of divine dancer. A popular addition to Navratri Golu displays. It serves as a reminder of the rich cultural significance of Bharatanatyam.
• The doll is dressed in traditional Bharatanatyam costume, which includes colorful saree and blouse. The plaited hair, necklaces, and bracelets, adds to the overall beauty of the doll.
• An excellent gift to your friends and family during this festive season.
• Rejoice and reunite with your loved ones by decorating Kolu Padi, to foster a sense of shared purpose.
• We help you enhance the look of your Kolu Padi this Navrati season with our wide range of Kolu bommai collection, which caters to the theme you have chosen.