"Meenakshi Devi is a Hindu Goddess who is an incarnation of Goddess Parvathi and wife of Sundareswara who is a form of Lord Shiva. ""Meena"" means fish and ""Akshi"" means eyes in Sanskrit. Thus, Meenakshi is the fish-eyed Goddess who provides protection against any problems. Meenakshi Amman provides energy to the worshippers for succeeding in their endeavours.
* Golu is a doll and figurine festival held during the Hindu festival of Navaratri in South India. Golu, a seasonal celebration of Navratri and the Dussehra festival, is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls), of all shapes and sizes.
* This Golu doll is intended to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
* Meenakshi Amman Idol is a traditional Kollu doll, handcrafted with eco-friendly, lightweight clay. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
* Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu Dolls for this Navarathri.
* A traditional showpiece you simply must have for your home.
* An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings."