Lord Murugan, also known as Kartikeya, Skanda, or Subramanian, He is the son of Lord Shiva and Parvati and is considered to be the God of War, Victory, and Wisdom. Valli and Deivanai are two wives of Murugan in Hinduism.
• Golu is a doll and figurine festival held in South India during Navaratri and Dussehra. It is a set of steps decorated with bommais (dolls) of all shapes and sizes to tell a story about a Hindu or secular cultural issue. Every Kolu needs a refreshing twist with beautiful handmade dolls.
• Valli was a tribal girl who Murugan fell in love with, while Deivanai was a princess who was chosen by Murugan's parents to be his consort. Both Valli and Deivanai are considered forms of the Goddess Shakti and are worshipped as symbols of devotion and love.
• Lord Murugan appears in the Golu dolls in a standing position with Valli and Deivanai and holding Vel.
• Murugan Valli Deivanai is a traditional Kolu doll, handcrafted with stone finish. Each piece is meticulously hand-painted by artisans.
• This Murugan doll will unquestionably emit a pleasant and spiritual energy if you decorate your home for Navratri.
• Decorate your Kolu Padi with this unique collection of Golu dolls for this Navarathri from Giri.
• An excellent gift for festivals such as Navaratri, Diwali, and housewarmings.
• During Navaratri, people visit each other's homes to see the Golu display and offer prayers. It is considered an auspicious time to seek blessings from the Divine and to celebrate the victory of good over evil.